Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Anyone know a good waterproof case for the iPhone 4?

Q. Okay I need a waterproof case for my iPhone 4, i want to take some pics underwater. Anyone has so good suggestions?

A. Apple store has one for 59.99

What are the iphone 4 cases available free from apple?
Q. Because of the antenna issues Apple is giving free cases to anyone who purchases and iPhone 4 until September 31, 2010. What are the options of cases Apple will give you free?

A. It's not really a case, per say, just a bumper - which is like a thick rubber frame to protect it from being squeezed too hard. I got mine, they're OK - but I don't like how they look. Just get a $5.00 case from http://gorillagadgets.com - they're the only place I buy iphone stuff from anymore.

What designer cases are there for the iPhone 4?
Q. Do you know what nice cases there are for the iPhone 4 that aren't ridiculously expensive like Louis Vuitton. Something stylish? And hopefully not more than £30-50, depending on how good it is? Thank you!

A. I was wondering the same thing. /:
There are some nice otterboxes, there's some ones with pretty designs on them! :) hahaha.
My otterbox is white and pink




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment