Sunday, January 27, 2013

Are there any good Iphone 4 (verizon) repair kits out there?

Q. This is my third iphone in less than a year so I cant afford a new one. The glass screen shattered (it still works perfectly). Are there any good repair kits I could do myself?

A. i don't know if you are fixing your phone or getting new ones instead every time, getting it fixed is so much better than paying for a new phone every time

this website offers Cheap repairs and also parts and kits to do it yourself check them out

www.iPhoneiRepair.com

Iphone 3G cracked screen: Can I repair with windshield glass repair kit?
Q. I know there are replacement glass ensembles out there - too expensive I'd rather wait to upgrade to a new 3GS in six months. In the meantime, is there a temporary solution to fix the glass using windshield repair kit?

A. You could try but depending on where the crack is and such the 'touch' part may not work in that area anymore.
I would tough it out and just leave the scratch there for the next 6 months unless it's really awful.

Virtual Villagers for IPhone I bought a floor repair kit and a fountain repair kit. How do I use it?
Q. I need to know this information within a week. If it's past that, I still will take the answers.
Edit: I used the floor kit in one spot and it didn't repair anywhere else.

A. Just as a note, these questions are for Virtual families (Virtual Villagers is a different game made by the same company).

For the floor repair, put the kit next to the area you want to fix. Then you need to put someone who's at least 14 or older on the floor area to start fixing it. You will need to put your person there more that once, you'll see the floor gets a little better each time. When the floor repair kit disappears, then the repair on that spot is done. You'll also need a kit for each spot you need to fix.

For the fountain, put the kit next to the fountain. You will need to drop two people on the fountain for them to fix it. When the kit disappears your fountain will be fixed.

Here is a really good forum at LDW (who makes the game) that is specifically for the iphone version of virtual families. You can find lots of answers to common questions here (so you don't have to wait), and if your question isn't covered, you can usually get an answer pretty quickly there.
http://www.ldwforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/forums/64/1/Virtual_Families_iPhone_iPod_t




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment