Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Can a friend with ATT Iphone plan buy a new Iphone for me?

Q. I was wondering if my friend (who already has an ATT Iphone plan and the new Iphone) can buy another Iphone and claim it under his existing plan and give me the new one?
So if he claimed his old Iphone was stolen, he'll still have to pay $399? I just want an iphone to use it on tmobile

A. Yes. He would just have to buy the new iPhone and then add it to his plan. Then you can use the iPhone on his plan.

How can I transfer my iphone to my son?
Q. I want to give my son my iPhone 3s and move his number to it. We are all on the att family plan and its a att iPhone. What is the easiest way to do that?

A. Put his sim in it, or get a pac code from at&t

is the death grip in the iphone Att Gonna be fixed for Verizon?
Q. So my mom wants to buy a iphone and I told she should go with verizon because there service is better. But there is a death grip on the att iphone and I was wondering is also gonna be the same thing on verizon, if yes is apple going to sell free bumpers?
Erin: I have a HTC EVO but she says iphone is more user friendly and nicer which I agree.

A. That problem has been addressed & solved...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment