Saturday, January 5, 2013

can i buy a iphone screen protector and use it for my ipod touch?

Q. cause they're selling 3 iphone screen protectors and a wipeing cloth for about 3 bucks but im not sure if itll fit my ipod touch?

A. Only if you want to cut it down. The iPhone is taller than the iPod Touch.

Can iphone4 screen protectors be used for iphone 3?
Q. When I say iphone 4 screen protectors, i mean the ones used for the front of the iphone4, not the back. So can it be used for iphone 3 as well?

A. The iPhone 4/4s is larger than the iPhone 3G/GS. You would need to trim the cover down to fit the iPhone 3G/GS.

What is the best iphone screen protectors to keep phone from cracking/shattering?
Q. I'm making the switch to an iphone 5 soon, and I'm wondering what the best type of screen protector is. I am accident prone, and drop my phone quite often.I am not interested in an Otterbox or anything that is bulky. Which screen protector will keep my screen from cracking? Also, when it comes to buying a case, what type of material would offer the most extra protection? (gel, silicone, rubber, etc.)

A. Screen protectors do not really keep the screen from cracking. upon release, I believe Zagg will be one of the only options. Zagg original is more sticky and is more likely to peel around the edges over time. HD, is a little clearer but, the material has kind of a memory effect, like if you scratch it with your nail, the scratch may be their for a long while, if not permanently, even placing the HD protector down flat on a table, when you pick it up it will have the tables texture in it for a few hours! over all I prefer the original even if it is more textured. I have not seen the new extreme one yet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment