Sunday, January 13, 2013

can i buy an iPhone without a Subscription?

Q. I live in Asia, wherein, well iphone prices are very exhorbitant. On the other end, I've heard that the old models sell for $99 dollars in the states, now I've a friend going to the states in a few weeks, my question is, can you buy an iphone at apple without subscribing to T-mobile or AT&T? Or is it really a major requirement? Like no subscription no iphone? thanks a lot!

A. first of all, you can buy an iPhone without subscription,

But,


you have to pay around $500 for legal one..., unlocked one. you can use any sim of your country.

you can buy from amezon.com or ebay.com

all about iPhone pricing see here

http://krishnasr.blogspot.com/2009/06/iphone-price-drop-in-india.html



lastly, you can get an iPhone for free, yes FREE.
see this link

http://gadgets.freebiejeebies.co.uk/50207

http://krishnasr.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-to-get-aniphone-for-free.html

How much is the restocking fee for 8GB iphone?
Q. Hi All,

I have purchased a 8GB 3G iphone 2 days back. Now, I want to upgrade it to 3 GS. They say that they are going to charge a 10% restocking fee. Are they going to charge 10% on 99$ (Price for which I got bcoz I have upgrade my line) or 499$(Original Iphone price)? Are there any hidden conditions, please let me know. Thanks in advance friends.

A. It's on the $99.

When will the iphone's price drop in Australia and how much will it drop?
Q. Just wondering roughly how long until the iphone price will drop and how much it will drop by?
Best answer gets 10 points!!!!

A. Hey man i belive that the iphone will drop down in price within 2 or 3 months around $200-$300 which is when the hype is cool down for one




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment