Thursday, January 24, 2013

Can I play music from my iPhone 4 using the built in Bluetooth in my Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695?

Q. I just got my Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695 installed in my car. I'm able to make phone calls using the built in Bluetooth on my Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695, but can I play music that's on my iPhone 4 using the built in Bluetooth instead of using the USB cable?

A. Yes. If you have to enter a code, it's usually 0000.

Does facetime use minutes on the iPhone 4?
Q. So does Facetime on the new iPhone 4 use your standard minutes? Most people are saying that it doesn't because it just uses Wi-Fi, but it seems a little too good to be true to me that you can have a live video broadcast with your friends all for free! I would much prefer to do this than call them. Thanks, James.
Just to add, I live in the UK so I'm not on AT&T so I'm planning on going on Orange.

A. The video is over WiFi, but the call still goes through AT&T. It will use the same minutes as a regular call...However, it is only supposed to work from iPhone to iPhone right now so chances are the person you are calling is with AT&T. If you have AT&T and so does the person you are calling, it is still included under the unlimited mobile to mobile. If the call is from your AT&T phone to a jailbroken iPhone 4 under a different carrier then the call would use the same minutes as a regular phone call.

if i take my sim card from 3gs att service and buy/insert to iphone 4 does this work?
Q. would like to upgrade to the iphone 4 but i dont want to change my att plan ...so first does att find out that i am using a different phone and second is this even possbile, does iphone 4 use the same sim card?

A. An iPhone 4 can use the same SIM but it will have to be cut to microSIM size in order to do so.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment