Monday, January 7, 2013

Can i still get apps from app store if i jailbreak iphone?

Q. If i jailbreak my iphone....
1. Can i still get apps from the apple itunes store?
2. Am i only able to gets apps from cydia?
3. Do the apps from cydia cost money, or all they all free?

A. Yes. Jailbreaking an iPhone would not affect App Store or the downloads from it.

How to jailbreak my iphone 3gs?
Q. can u answer this few question?
1. how to jailbreak iphone 3gs?
2. if something happen to my iphone, how do i reset it?
3. how do i back up my data before i jailbreak my iphone?
4. what is the advantage of jailbreaking an iphone 3gs?

A. 1. Try using BlackRa1n www.blackra1n.com
2. Yes, Restore it.
3. I think if you sync it, It'll back up. I'm not sure
4. You can install better apps, Change the look on the iphone. etc.

What happens when you jailbreak your iphone?
Q. What happens when you jailbreak your iphone?
If you jailbreak your iphone can you see everyone's facebook profiles even if they are private? Can you see all the pictures they're tagged in too?

A. It has nothing to do with FB. Apple does not allow for 3rd party apps to be installed When you jailbreak your iphone it just enables you to install 3rd party apps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment