Monday, January 7, 2013

Can a jailbroken iPhone work on the Verizon network?

Q. I see several listings on Ebay for jailbroken iPhones claiming that they work on the Verizon network. I'm just curious if this is true because I thought AT&T and Verizon were on totally different networks (signals). If this is true, then what functionality am I giving up by using a jailbroken iPhone on a Verizon network?

A. A jailbroken iPhone cannot work on the Verizon network. Not no way, not no how. I'll bet those are not real iPhones.

Can i update my jailbroken iphone without losing anything?
Q. I have a jailbroken Iphone 3Gs 18 GB with IOS 3.1.3. I'd like to know how to undo the jailbreak and update the phone without losing anything. I got about 30 song and 50 apps since i last synced my phone to itunes.

Thanks for your help!

A. Back it up.

Will I loose everything on a jailbroken Iphone if i sync it to a new library?
Q. I have a jailbroken Iphone 3G 8GB running on version 3.1.2. I recently formatted my PC to install windows 7 so when i next came to sync my iphone it classes it as a new library and warns me i will loose all my music on the iphone. What I want to know is if i sync my iphone will i loose all my jailbreak and jailbroken apps, and will i have to update to the latest firmware?

Thanks!

A. when ever you update you have to re-jailbreak, so the answer is yes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment