Saturday, January 26, 2013

Can somebody help me with my iphone repair questions?

Q. I have two Iphone 2g's that have damaged screens. My plan is to buy two digitizers from Canada and take them to India to get them repaired because labour is too expensive here. I need to know if there are places in india (most likely Punjab) where shops in India that repair iphone. Also, is it recomended for me to buy the replacement digitizers from or would they have some in India. Any info is highly appreciated.

A. check http://www.iphoneservicesdepot.com they are a good iphone repair company, i think they even give free consultation.

I have a screw missing at the bottom of my iPhone 4, should I be worried ?
Q. Yesterday I got the glass on the front of my iPhone repaired (because I dropped it), and just noticed now that one of the screws at the bottom (near the place where you insert your charger) is missing. The people who fixed it said they would gladly put a new screw in, but I can't do that till Saturday. Just wondering if I should be cautious until then or if I should have anything to worry about?

A. I would definitely avoid carrying it in places it can be bumped around or dropped. But it should not affect the overall performance of the iPhone

Would this be considered a breach of intellectual property?
Q. If an iPhone repair company registered the domain "iChipped.com", while another iPhone repair company operating in the same geographic area already used the domain "iCracked.com"

Aren't the words chipped and cracked used interchangeably?

A. If you want legal advice, ask a lawyer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment