Monday, January 14, 2013

Can an Verizon iphone 4 be flashed to Cricket?

Q. I bought 2 verizon iphone 4 with bad esn. I want to unlock them and flash them to cricket. Is this possible? Will the internet, mms, and text work?

A. verizon iphone can not be unlocked as i know.

Should I wait to get the Verizon iPhone?
Q. I'm planning on getting the Verizon iPhone 4 in a few weeks. I live in an extremely rural area, but somehow I have 3G service. Should I wait for the iPhone 5 with possible 4G built in even though I wouldn't use it. Thoughts?

A. No get the Verizon iPhone, BEST PHONE EVER!

How can I tell if my verizon iphone 4 is free and clear?
Q. I'm thinking about buying a verizon iphone 4 from a friend and getting a verizon plan put on it, but first they want to make sure that its serial number is free and clear. What does that mean? And how can I myself make sure it is free and clear? Thank you.

A. You can call Verizon customer service, & they will give you the info...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment