Friday, January 18, 2013

Can you get and iPhone 4S otter box case for and iPhone 4?

Q. I have an iPhone 4 white. But I upgraded my software to the 5.0. I would like to get the otter box Commuter series iPhone 4S case for my phone because they have better colors. Can I do this or will the case not fit?

A. I think it should be fine! I have an iPhone 4 case on my iPhone 4s and the only difference are the buttons on the left are a little lower then the hole's on the case but its not that big of a problem

How do I take off iPhone otter case?
Q. I got an air bubble on the screen, and now I wanted to take the case off to try again. I easily got the black, rubbery piece off but the hard plastic part is ridiculous. How do I remove it?

A. I have the Otterbox on my Blackberry. Just gently pry on an opening. It is hard to take off, but the case is very durable.
Be firm, but gentle...

Where to get cute but protective iPhone 4 cases?
Q. I have an otter box but it is ugly! I would like to know where to get cute but protective cases for iPhone 4?

A. go to this shop




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment