Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Can you get the iPhone 3gs in 16 and 32g?

Q. I have been looking at the iPhone and i know that the iPhone 4 in better than the 3gs but they cost more, when i have been looking at the 3gs they are always in 8g and can't get bigger. What i want to know if how much the 3gs are outright for about a 16 and 32g also where i can get one from outright with no contract or on a plan. I just want it for pre-paid.

A. i don't think there was a 32g but there may have been, but there was a 16g. I have my 16gb right next to me but unfortunately i think they stopped selling them at At&t and apple. Now there is oonly 8gb, sorry.

I bought a used iPhone 4 32G and it has a phone number?
Q. I bought an iPhone recently and it has a phone number, also it's taking time to update and i hope this isn't a stolen phone...I need help?

A. If it's a Verizon phone, the old owner needs to disassociate it from his/her account. You'd need to call Verizon to see if you need to find the owner of the old number or not.

If it is a AT&T phone with a SIM, all you should need to do is reset it. Go to Settings -> General -> Reset, then reset the subscriber settings.

How much will iPhone 4 cost and is it worth it?
Q. I bought an iPhone 3G in August of 2008, so will I be eligible for an upgrade in August of 2010? And how much will that cost?

A. it will start at $199 with 16g and $299 with 32g and it will be avalible on june 24 id say its worth it cuz its so awesome but its bound to have some bugs cuz of all the upgrades but by august they will have them all fixed and maybe it will lower by then too so ya id upgrade and also 3gs will be $99 with 8g




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment