Friday, January 11, 2013

Can you listen to your iphone on car stereo wirelessly through an app or bluetooth?

Q. I have a jailbroke iphone 3gs and was wondering if through bluetooth or an app you can listen to your music on the car stereo. Like the wireless fm transmittters, but through the iphone all in one. If not its a good idea right.

A. yes you could do this by a fm transmitter, you could visit this website http://www.autodvdgps.com/car-accessories-btmp3-transmitter-kit-c-206_209.html

What should I ask my parents for Christmas?
Q. I already have an iPhone, car, and laptop.
I dont really want a wii.
My parents keep asking me and i keep telling them that i dont know what i want.
Does anyone have any ideas for a 16 year old guy?
I really need help cuz my parents are getting hasty.
haha

A. Something you need, like maybe new socks or underwear (sort of embarrassing but extremely useful) some accessory for your car, iPhone or laptop, a book or movie.. Things like that.

I need an adapter to play my iPod in my car?
Q. I need some kind of adapter/transmitter so that I can play the music off of my iPhone in my car. The car is new enough not to have a cassette player, but old enough not to be able to plug up my iPhone. Do you know of any products I could use that would work?
Thanks!

A. http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-Transmitter-Connector-iPhone-Silver/dp/B001HN6JK4

http://www.amazon.com/FM-Transmitters-MP3-Player-Accessories/b?ie=UTF8&node=13981621

Yup the above comment is correct, mp3 player FM transmitter is the cheapest way to solve your problem.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment