Tuesday, January 1, 2013

can you put iphone covers on ipod touch?

Q. I ordered an Iphone Cover on Lockerz and I don't want to put it on my iphone but I do want to put it on my itouch. Will it fit?

A. you can if you want to, but it'll be VERY big and uncomfortable on it. sell it and get a new one iPod size

What kind of faceplate cover does the Sciphone i68+ take?
Q. Does the Sciphone i68+ take a certain cover or can you use a regular iPhone cover for it?

A. Hi,

You can get the help to find the right cell phone faceplate for you on http://cellularaccessoriess.com . Good luck!

how to attach an iphone camera to a bicycle helmet for POV shooting?
Q. Making an amateur film in Media class and want to make a POV helmet. I have a solid iphone cover and a bicycle helmet i am willing to ruin in the process. any ideas?

A. SuperGlue!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment