Monday, January 21, 2013

Can you put a regular silicone case around an otterbox shell on the iphone?

Q. the otterbox is a three layer protection case. It has a hard, strong Polycarbonate skeleton that surrounds your device. Wrapped around all of this is a Silicone skin that absorbs bump and shock.

i just want to know if a regular(more decorated) silicone case can go around said skeleton so that the phone looks better.

A. I doubt it because that case is so huge. No accessories are compatible with that thing as far as I can tell. There really should be because there is a huge demand for "case compatible" accessories because so many people use cases.

How to get sharpie off a Silicone iPhone case?
Q. I bought a really good white iPhone case from 5 below thinking I could costomize it with sharpie. Well not thinking I sharpied it and the sharpie just rubs off onto my hands as I new a way to get it off I've tryed soap and water but it didn't work. Help please!!

A. try a solvent like nail polish remover.

iPhone case that has a detachable, hard plastic screen protector?
Q. I'm trying to find a rubber/silicone case for an iPhone that has a hard plastic screen protector that can attach to the front to protect or back while using screen. Does anyone know where I can find something like this?

A. Check OtterBox. That's what I have and you make like them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment