Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Can you switch from an iphone 3 to an iphone 4 without using an upgrade?

Q. I have a iphone 3 right now and an old i phone 4. I am waiting till christmas to upgrade to the new iphone 5 is there any way i can get the service into the iphone 4, because the sim cards are different sizes, without wasting my upgrade?

A. Go to your service provider and ask them to switch sims. Its $20 i think.

How do I download a video I recorded on my Iphone 3?
Q. How do I download a video from my iphone 3 to my computer?My computer sends me to a software that I have to buy.

A. If you can play it on computer, then you can use add-in webcam to record the video. To get the video off iPhone, you need to record it to local disc with a program.

How do i recover all deleted texts on an iphone 3?
Q. I accidentally deleted important text messages off my iPhone 3. Ive tried to recover them but i dont know how. I got a new computer sense the last time i sync it on iTunes so i really need help finding a new way to backup all the files on my phone, Someone please help!

A. You can't unless you 're paying AT&T for detailed billing, but they would only show up on the bill anyway.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment