Sunday, January 13, 2013

Could I buy and Unlocked iPhone 4 on T-Mobile USA and not need a Data Plan?

Q. I am planning on buying a unlocked iphone 4 for tmobile USA, but don't want to buy data plan, but only use wifi, will the iphone work without the data plan?

A. it is entirely possible, however i think you might be better off buying one locked from the store without a data plan anyways.

unlocking a phone (which is free) adds value to your phone

What service provider can I use for the unlocked Iphone 4?
Q. Im going to buy 2 unlock iphones 4 for my sons for christmas. What service providers can I use in the US for the unlocked iphone

A. Any GSM carrier. AT&T & T-Mobile being the 2 most prominent.

Before I buy a Factory Unlocked IPhone 4 , how do I know if it is unlocked and the seller is not lien ?
Q. Any certain details you come up on the network carrier? I'm trying to be safe as possible in buying a Factory Unlocked Iphone 4 .

A. I just did it a month ago from craigslist. I met the guy. First of all he made a call to show it was not stolen and working. Then I asked to see him use a sim card that would normally not work for iPhone ex. T-Moblie. And everything was fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment