Sunday, January 6, 2013

Could you use an iphone 3Gs case on the new ipod touch 4g?

Q. I was wondering if I could use the iphone 3Gs case on an ipod touch 4g.

A. I have an iPod touch 3G and I bought a case , which ended up being iPhone 3g case. I had to stick thick piece of foam in to fit it in properly since it was much thinner than an iPhone. It's not about the shape like other ppl are saying but more about the thickness. The new iPod 4G is even thinner than the iPod touch 3g which Means if the iPod 3g can't fit into a 3gs case, an iPod 4G has no chance.

O and the iphone 3gs obviously doesn't have a front camera

Narrowed down answer: no!

Iphone car charger makes high pitch noise is it going to explode?
Q. Hi when I bought my iphone 3gs case it came with a cheap griffin car charger. So when I use it makes a high pitch noise only when I use it why?

A. It seems to be a common problem for usb car chargers. That happens when it converts the voltage to match with the connected device. Even Belkin usb car chargers have the same problem. I don't think it is a big issue.

Where can i find a good iphone 3gs rubber case?
Q. I want some type of fairly plain iphone case and i cant find one. I want a rubber one with grips on the sides so i dont drop it. I need help cause i cant seem to pick...haha thanks to all who can help me.

A. Go to Best Buy's mobile department, they usually have a whole section just for iphone cases.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment