Monday, January 14, 2013

Do the otterbox cases for the iphone 4 fit the iphone 4s?

Q. I have asked people that sell them and have gotten different answers. Some people say that the iphone 4 cases cause the iphone 4s to not work properly. What are your opinions? Have you used an iphone 4 case on an iphone 4s?

A. yes they do, the iphone 4s has the same external design, it's changes are all internal

What are some comfortable cases for the iPhone 5?
Q. I got the iPhone 5 a few days ago but it kind of hurts my hand, any grip or other comfortable cases for my iPhone?

A. I think soft iPhone 5 case are comfortable for you. Like silicone case or leather case are OK.

What kind of case protects your iphone better?
Q. I'm buying an iphone on either Friday or Saturday and i was wondering what kind of case should i buy? i already have the screen protectors buy i don't know what kind of case to buy.Should i get a soft case or a hard case? i want to know before i buy the case so that way i wont waist my money. So which kind of case protects your iphone better? A soft case or a hard case?

A. i bought a kinda soft case.


Its soft, and hard at the same time
It will protect my phone from the inside cause its soft and on the outside cause its hard.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment