Saturday, January 12, 2013

Do you still have to unlock a brand new iphone for T mobile?

Q. Do you still have to unlock a brand new iphone for T mobile?
My friend got a brand new in the box (never open)iohone 3gs for sale.hes ganna sell it for me for 450.

i have t mobile

do i still have to unlock it even though it was never with atnt or i still have to unlock it no matter what?

A. yes
you have to
it comes locked

What do I need to do to get my iPhone running on t-mobile?
Q. I am moving to Europe and need to get my American iPhone on t-mobile. Will a t-mobile USA sim work?

A. check for unlocked phones on ebay..
thats the best move you can do ..
if not ,you will have to get a new one from AT&T
wait for the Jailbreak to be announced ,
jailbreak it,unlock it, and then you`ll be able to use it with a simcard other than AT&T

Does an unlocked iPhone on T-Mobile work the same as a regular iPhone on an AT&T or Verison contract?
Q. I have T-Mobile and really want an iPhone. However, since T-Mobile doesn't carry them (which is stupid in my opinion) I will have to buy an unlocked iPhone and put a T-Mobile micro sim in it. Since an unlocked iPhone is very expensive (upwards of $600) I would like to know any and all differences between the service and how the phone will run if I choose to do so.

Thanks so much for your help!

A. Yes the down side is the 4g speeds won't work as they should well depends which model you get.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment