Sunday, January 6, 2013

Does the display on the iPhone 4 shatters easily? How many of you have experience with it?

Q. I am planning on buying the iPhone 4. I was just being curious about the display because it used to break a lot on the iPhone 3G. Does it shatter a lot? Apple said that it's stronger than ever but I thought I would ask.

Thanks for all the responses! :)

A. The iPhone 4 has a glass plate on the front screen as well as on the phone's back end, giving it it's shiny appearance. What I can tell you from experience is that the glass is most definitely stronger. I keep my iPhone 4 in a case (as should you), but I have dropped it on occasion with and without the case. I have yet to drop it on an extremely hard surface like a parking lot or hardwood floor, just mainly at work or at my apartment where it's carpeted. It has yet to even crack. I've had it about six months.

It's a beautiful phone.

How much is an iPhone 4 without a two year contract cost for sprint?
Q. 1.)how much is the plan a month for iPhone 4 for sprint? I would want unlimited text messaging and unlimited data.
2.)how much is an iPhone 4 without a contract? I want the cheapest one.

Don't give me extra info I don't need.

A. 1.) With Sprint Individual Plans you cannot choose to only get only unlimited text messaging and unlimited data, you have to get minutes with each plan. You can go with the Simply Everything Plan, which gives you unlimited...well, everything. This starts at $109.99 a month for smartphones. If you don't need unlimited minutes, then you can go with the unlimited data plan, which gives you 450 minutes, unlimited messaging, and unlimited data for $79.99. To receive 900 minutes the price would go up to $99.99.

2.) To purchase the iPhone 4 with Sprint without a contract, you would have to pay $549.99. To purchase on contract you would be paying $99.

How much could i sell a broken iPhone 4 for?
Q. I have a 16gb iPhone 4. Screen is cracked, but it still functions fine. It has a little bit of water damage, but only enough to mess up the microphone a bit. Another issue is that the screen automatically turn on about every 15 seconds so the battery drains while in sleep mode. I've found quite a few on ebay for about 250-300. If you know any website that would give me at least 200 tell me.

A. Hey, I simply wanted to let all apple admirers know that they have got an overstock of iphone 4's and so are offering away them but you will have to be fast.

I recently received mine a short while ago in the mail!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment