Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Does the iPhone 4s really need a full body case?

Q. I've always used an Otterbox Defender with it but it's so bulky. I drop my phone a lot and don't have insurance. Any case suggestions that are sleeker?

A. You can find a variety of designs and themes for iPhone cases at http://www.custom-iphone-cases.com . They can be personalized or customized to suit your needs. They all have cutouts so that you still have access to ports/charging etc... when in the case.

where can I find a speck candyshell case that is purple and green?
Q. I am getting the iPhone 4 (white) and my two favorite colors are dark purple and a lime green, and I really want to get a case that has those two colors in it. If you know where I can find one at a store or a website where I can personalize it then that would be great! Thanks.

A. check out these designs they are custom made

www.sfplush.bigcartel.com

free shipping, ten bucks each

Anyone know where I could find this iphone 3gs defender case?
Q. I would love to find a grey and teal one. Even if it's the knock off brand of otterbox. Anyone know if there's a way to find that or find a website to personalize one?

A. I googled the similar question several days ago. when attempting to look the answer I found a way to get the newest iphone for free from theiphone4network.tk!! mine is arriving in just a few days and im loving it!!

Good luck and have a new phone




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment