Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Does a jailbroken iphone work with walmarts phone service?

Q. I was just wondering if I could use the StraightTalk phone service from Walmart on a jailbroken iphone?

Please and thank you.

A. No, Straight Talk is what they call a CDMA network, and the iPhone is programed for a GSM network. With that said, Walmart is offering a new phone service where T-Mobile is offered and the iPhone that is UNLOCKED will work. Jailbreaking a phone will allow you to get apps from an outside source instead of just the iTunes app market.

How can you put your photos into folders within the photos app on a jailbroken iPhone?
Q. I have a jailbroken iPhone and I want to be able to put my photos into folders within the photos app. Is there any tweak or a program that takes over the photo app that let's you organize, move, and lock your photos

A. not that i've heard of sorry

How to get apps on a jailbroken iphone 3g?
Q. Here I have a jailbroken iphone 3g, I have installer, and cydia, but I dont have the app store enabled, so how can i still get apps onto the phone.

A. Well cydia doesn't really have apps most of the stuff on there is just to make your phone be more "your style", it lets you download themes to change how your icons look and so on. It lets you add pdanet which allows you to use your iphone internet connection on a laptop for free. But if you want the apps that are provided through apple and the app store i believe you would have to be able to access it on your phone. Idk why you would not have the app store not enabled I don't even know if that's possible but you have to create an account on apple for you to purchase any apps. Or do what I do I created an account but I always just download the free apps so you don't get charged for using the app store.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment