Wednesday, January 30, 2013

does the life proof case for iPhone work for iPod touch?

Q. I am looking for a waterproof iPod case but cant find one. I finally found the life proof case but only for iPhone. So I began to wonder if it would work for an iPod touch.

A. Hello

The iPod touch much thinner than the iPhone so will need padding out as will be loose, if water proofing is your main objective it will be fine but not so cool, one of the other choices to offer some protection to rear of iPod is the "Keep calm and carry on" cases in blue or red they are cheap but very effective fit well and allow full functionality and "cool".

Regards Alan

What is the best iPhone 5 case? Will Apple Release an OEM Case?
Q. What's the best iPhone 5 Case? I used an Otterbox for my iPhone 4. But I can't wait until they release it.

Will Apple be releasing an OEM iPhone 5 case?

There are some aftermarket cases are out already: http://www.bestiphone5case.net/best-iphone-5-case/

I just ordered my phone but don't want to wait one week later to get my case.

A. Stick with an Otterbox! An Otterbox is the best protection for it. They have them on otterbox.com and I think you can order them on Sept. 17 or buy it in stores (like Walmart) on the 21st.

I really like the i-Luv cases for style; there's also Griffin and Belkin.
There's LifeProof which are supposedly waterproof, dirtproof, and snowproof, but they haven't release a picture of it yet.

What's is the best waterproof IPhone 4 camera case!?
Q. I am looking for the best iPhone 4 case for taking pictures and videos underwater while snorkeling because I'm going to the carribean. I would also like it to be affordable ( under 50$ but lower would be better ).
If you have any expierience or recommendations about underwater iphone camera cases let me know thanks :)

A. Great question. The answer would have been different six months ago, but there have been some new products. I've personally used several of the various waterproof iPhone cases. The newest and by far the most popular case is by Lifeproof. Easy to use and durable. I haven't used it for underwater video yet, but I've scene dozens of videos taken using the Lifeproof case and the results have been excellent. It's even available at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B005WF9OHI/o0d81-20/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment