Saturday, January 12, 2013

How can I buy a tmobile iphone if I live in the US?

Q. I have tmobile and want an iphone but they are only the dealer in Germany, how can I buy one here in the US or get one from there with out living there?

A. T-Mobile USA actually doesn't have an option to buy an iPhone. The contract with apple resides with a different company. It is T-Mobile in Germany, but not the US. You CAN get an iPhone and have it unlocked to accept a T-Mobile SIM card and T-Mobile does have a web package that will work with it, if you're willing to do that. I believe it is AT&T that supports the iPhone though.

How much does the iphone cost with tmobile?
Q. I want to buy an iphone. i know that tmobile doesnt have iphones , but i also know that you can buy the iphone and hook it up to tmobile. i already have a account for tmobile i just want to know how much does the "tmobile" iphone cost?

A. you would need to buy the iphone for full price before jail breaking it for t-mobile
8gig 3G- $500
16gig 3GS -$600
32gig 3GS -$700

the iphone is locked to AT&T so you would need to jailbreak it, that can be risky so be sure to get your jailbreaking software from a known good site

as far as the plan, its just needs a normal cellphone plan with data

Will I be able to get the iPhone 4 next?
Q. Ok so I have a Bargin deal on tmobile. iPhone 3GS with unlimited texts unlimited Internet and 500 minutes for 15.00 per month.
Obviously the iPhone 4 will be Old as the iPhone 4s and 5 will be out? So is there a good chance I will be able to get an iPhone 4 next?

A. If your credit rating is good i don't see why not i have an iphone 4 mine is on contract it costs me £45 a month including insurance .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment