Monday, January 14, 2013

How can I get iOS 5 on my iPhone 3GS without jailbreaking or damaging it?

Q. I have an iPhone 3GS and I wanna get iOS 5 on it BUT I don't wanna jailbreak it or do anything that could mess it up. Thanks!

A. Yes the iPhone 3GS has support up to iOS 5.1.1. Just plug the iPhone into your computer, open up iTunes and click "Check for update" or "Update" when your iPhone pops up on iTunes. It will download the latest firmware, iOS 5.1.1, onto your iPhone 3GS. There is no jailbreaking and it is completely safe.

What's the difference between an iPhone and an iPhone 3GS?
Q. I was searching the web for an iPhone and saw both. The iPhone is only $99.99 and the iPhone 3GS is $199.99. The iPhone seems like a good deal but I just want to make sure. What does the iPhone 3GS have that the iPhone doesn't have?

A. The iPhone is just an older virsion...But the iPhone 3GS comes packed with more things...such as apps && what not...

Where can i get an iphone 3gs without a contract for cheap?
Q. I'm looking for a contract-less iphone 3GS to buy online for less than $170. I need it without a contract because i'm planning on unlocking it later for a different provider. PLEASE HELP!!

A. http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=iphone+3gs&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=659&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=15656512921088938739&ei=j4_uTJ2rFoKB8gaRm5DODA&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CE8Q8wIwAA#




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment