Monday, January 14, 2013

How can i get iphone cases to review and put on youtube?

Q. Well i want to start reviewing iphone cases but i don't really want to spend all that money on a bunch of cases. I have heard of people getting them for free from some companies...Any suggestions?

A. Basically.........this is not going to be an easy task.

The only way a company is going to send any individual anything for free is if they believe they will get reimbursed by:
1. Advertisement (potential customers actually viewing your video)
2. Increased Profit (potential customers will tell others by word of mouth)

Either way you will more than likely have to pay for the first 20 or so products you review (to establish credibility).

Once you get started though, the sky is the limit.

Try getting articles published in small magazines. After that go for more established magazines.

Also, DOCUMENT EVERYTHING! Remember, you are also creating a portfolio.

The portfolio is what you are going to submit to the different companies when you want something for free.

GOOD LUCK!

Where can I find Iphone game reviews?
Q. I was looking for some IPhone game reviews in Yahoo, Triple Shot Sports, Fifa, Need For Speed ect.. but cant find them, is there any IPhone section in the games reviews that I've missed?

A. try to watch the apps on youtube. i think its better than a review

Can any one suggest me a good mobile phone using touch screen?
Q. I thought of buying an apple iphone. But many reviews are negative for that. Does Nokia have anything similar to that? Music is not very important for me.

A. iPhone. Reviews are 4 previous firmware mostly. Im not just saying iPhone because of I've senn tv ads but I have an itouch that I use practically every day and they're GREAT




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment