Tuesday, January 15, 2013

How can I have a baby on the sims 3 on iPhone version?

Q. I need help on how to have a baby on the sims 3 iPhone version. Please help me!

A. You can't have a baby in the iPhone version sadly

How much would this plan be for 3 iPhones?
Q. A family plan of 2 or 3 iPhones (one may not be an iPhone but still AT&T), unlimited data/texting. I've heard that it's very expensive but I'm not sure. Any feedback, iPhone users?

A. I have an iphone with a family pla. And itd only 62 a month for me but all together i dont know.

How can you tell the difference between different iphones?
Q. So i've been told these are the different iphones at the moment
1 iPhone
#2 iPhone 3G
#3 iPhone 3GS
#4 iPhone 4

How do you know the difference between 1-3 i know what iphone 4 looks like just how do you know the difference between the other ones?

A. Have you considered asking this question in the 'cellphones' section instead of here in 'words and wordplay'? When you compose a question you have to actually CHOOSE the section that the question is posted in if you want it to be posted in a section that relates to your question.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment