Tuesday, January 22, 2013

How can I make £69 in two weeks?

Q. I've made a deal with my dad that I'll buy the iPhone 4 upfront and then he pays the monthly cost (£25). I've already saved up £150 but the upfront cost is £219. So I need £69. How can I quickly make this amount, preferably in 2 weeks? Thanks :)
I can't babysit or walk dogs. I was thinking of starting a small business.

A. Quagmire from Family Guy says "Bone 69 fat guys for a dollar each.Fat guys need love too"

I don't understand what you mean by small business.You can always sell some old stuff.Old wallets,clothes,books.You name it,it's sellable on eBay.

Where an I get a iPhone 4 wallet?
Q. Can you buy a wallet for the iPhone 4 where I can also have my money (notes) and credit cards, I'D cards.... Etc? If so an you send me a link plz.

Thanks.

A. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Powermat-Hard-Case-for-iPhone-3G-and-iPhone-3GS/14314626 Here's One~!!

is there a discount i can get if i buy an iphone 4?
Q. i would like to buy the iphone 4 but need to know if i can pay per month for the phone? like i know with tmobile they have things where customers can pay permonth for the phone itself phone if needed . also im with tmobile would it still work withmy company?

A. I bought my iPhone 4 for 299.99 with an additional 2yr service agreement and only legible with an upgrade. AT&T only permits this discount with their service agreement. The phone is reguarly priced at 699.99. I do not know of any place to make payments monthly.

As far as using TMobile, I believe it's possible to jailbreak an iPhone 4, but I also am aware that the iOS 4.0 software is designed to address this breach in Apple's terms and conditions. It's possible I'm sure, but I never once heard or seen an unlocked/jailbroken iPhone 4.

As a iPhone 4 user, I must say I love my phone, but it feels less durable and very fragile. Some of us experience screen issues, battery issues and signal interference.

It's a great piece of unique technology, but it's more of a glorified iPod touch that's mildly uncomfortable to hold and a phone that most older and newer phones laugh at.

Not to condemn the iPhone, I believe there are better phones at your reach that are just as great if not better and much easier on the wallet. Try the myTouch or the new HTC.

Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment