Thursday, January 10, 2013

How can i use starbucks wifi with my prepaid unlocked/jailbroken iphone with T-mobile?

Q. what do i have to do?
how do you use wifi with an iphone with prepaid t-mobile?
is it free?

A. when your in starbucks, or any other wifi connection, go to setting then turn wifi on then it should automatically look for a wifi connection then choose the one you want and it should connect to it.. thanks, please choose as best answer. THxx :)! and yes it free. also one more thing, you can call tmobile and get the nternet plan which costs 19.99 and you can use the internet everywhere including the car, i have the iphone with tmobile too. lol

If I hack an iPhone for t-mobile do I have to pay extra every month for wifi?
Q. If I hack an iPhone for t-mobile do I have to pay extra every month for wifi?

For example, if I buy the iPhone, I put my sim card in and I have wifi in my home will I have to pay for the monthly wifi like with a Blackberry?

A. Wifi is never an extra charge - either its a feature of the phone or it isnt.

What IS a charge is the data plan so that you can browse when out and about, and NOT connected to a wifi hotspot.

Would I be able to use a apple iPhone on a t-mobile plan?
Q. I am interested in buying an iphone but I have a contract with t-mobile and I am happy with my service with them so would there be a way to use the iphone on t-mobile?

A. No sorry it will only work with att and one other plan but I know it does not work with T-mobile




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment