Thursday, January 10, 2013

How can you be safe while having an unlocked iphone?

Q. I want an iphone, but i have t-mobile so i would have to get an unlocked iphone. Is it easy to get it locked? I want to avoid that and if it easily can get unlocked, i would like to know.

A. There are 3 easy steps to unlocking your iPhone and it's completely safe. Check out my webpage dedicated specifically to answering this question.

http://www.squidoo.com/unlocking-the-iph...

I have t-mobile fav 5 and I used it. Takes about 10-15 minutes. Download a program, install, hook up the iphone, and follow the instructions. Cost you 30 dollars but it's worth it. Or you could pay as much as 50% more to switch to AT&T's plan, cancel your current plan with t-mobile, pay for text messaging, and pay the activation fee of $35. It's a no brainer if you like your current t-mobile service.

How can I upgrade the firmware on an unlocked iPhone 3GS?
Q. I have an unlocked iPhone 3GS that I am currently running on TMobile service. It is running the 3.0 firmware and I would like to upgrade it to at least 3.1.2 in order to run certain apps. I bought the phone unlocked and am unfamiliar with the process. Is there any tutorial available that can explain what I need to do to upgrade?

A. to unlock the iphone 3.1.2 There are many guides explaining the procedure

Unlocked iphone, any downfalls or anything I should know about before making the trade?
Q. I have a phone and I am currently trying to decide whether I should trade for an iphone or not. Its an unlocked 2nd Gen iphone. Is there any downfalls to using a unlocked iphone? I heard that you will not be able to update software and such. Is there anything that I should know before making the trade?

A. Yeah if you update the software it will lock the iPhone again. Also when you have an unlocked iPhone it will void the warranty so if there are any hardware defects or software defects that render the phone useless, you have to buy a new computer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment