Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How do I activate my unlocked iphone on t-mobile?

Q. I already have t-mobile, but a sidekick phone. I bought an unlocked iphone 3gs, so how do I activate onto my current carrier? Do I need to purchase a special data plan or will my sidekick data plan work?

A. Just pop in your sim into the unlocked iPhone. Your sidekick data plan should work, if not just call them and tell them you have an some Android phone and ask for their data package. That's how my iPhone is currently connected, with an Android G1 internet package and i have had no problems.

How can you be safe while having an unlocked iphone?
Q. I want an iphone, but i have t-mobile so i would have to get an unlocked iphone. Is it easy to get it locked? I want to avoid that and if it easily can get unlocked, i would like to know.

A. There are 3 easy steps to unlocking your iPhone and it's completely safe. Check out my webpage dedicated specifically to answering this question.

http://www.squidoo.com/unlocking-the-iph...

I have t-mobile fav 5 and I used it. Takes about 10-15 minutes. Download a program, install, hook up the iphone, and follow the instructions. Cost you 30 dollars but it's worth it. Or you could pay as much as 50% more to switch to AT&T's plan, cancel your current plan with t-mobile, pay for text messaging, and pay the activation fee of $35. It's a no brainer if you like your current t-mobile service.

if i buy an unlocked iphone off of kijiji and then put my koodo phones sim card into it, will it work?
Q. are there any complications with this ? is any unlocked iphone ok? does it have to be jailbroken also, or just unlocked ?
thanks.

A. unlocked iphone will work, no need jailbreak it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment