Monday, January 21, 2013

How do I export my iPhone contacts on to the computer?

Q. I've got an iPhone but it's not been working very well lately so I'm going to have to take it into the Apple store and change it, but I don't want to lose my contacts. How do I put my iPhone contacts on to the computer so I don't lose them?

A. You need a special computer software which can transfer contact to PC, after you have install it follow this instruction:
"Click "Contact" icon and open iPhone contact folder, and a small window box will pop-up and show you the sync device process between iPhone and software. A few minutes later, you will see all iPhone contacts are displayed in the main interface. Locate and check iPhone contacts you wanna transfer to PC completely. And then press "export checked files to local" button to start iPhone contacts to pc tranferrring. Before you transfer iPhone contacts, please choose a target folder to save the contacts on PC."

How to sync All facebook contacts phone numbers and photos to your iphone contacts?
Q. YOU MUST READ THIS TO ANSWER MY QUESTION

I know that the sync on the Facebook application can update current iphone contacts pics and information. BUT I want ALL my FB contacts with their numbers and with their profile photo.

CURRENTLY it only updates photos, on already made contacts in the iphone


Im just looking for how to upload ALL FB contacts to my iphone contacts, without making individual contacts.


Thanks :)

A. Hey friend,
To backup sms of windows mobile phones, I would highly recommend this app-GodswMobile
SMS Transfer.(http://www.godswmobile.com/sms-transfer.html)
It's very popular among all the wm phones users and can backup your phone sms perfectly.
Just check it out and your problems may probably be solved perfectly!

Hey everyone; so here's my question. How can I pull up my iphone contacts through itunes?
Q. My iphone no longer will turn on and expert techs say that it's not worth fixing. I am trying to pull up iphone contacts to put in my straight talk. Any tips?

A. I fix iPhone and the phone can most likely be fixed, even when it has water damage. I've fixed iPhones that were dropped in water, smashed and then cracked open.

You can't access your contacts directly through itunes, but if you get a new iPhone when you connect it to itunes for the first time select restore from back up and all of your contacts will be transferred to the new phone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment