Sunday, January 13, 2013

How do i get Harry Potter books (not the audio book) on my iphone without jail breaking it?

Q. Is there anyway to get the Harry Potter books on my Iphone without jail breaking it? I don't want the audio book, i want to be able to read it. Thanks.

A. Okay ihave them myself here are the steps
1. Get ibooks app
2. Go to epubbud.com and search up harry potter
3. Click on whichever book you want.
4. Click download book
5. Open in ibooks.
Enjoy


PS you can can also search up harry potter epub on google

The harry potter ebooks will be officially availible via pottermore

Is it possible to get a nes on an iphone without jail breaking it?
Q. i just bought an iphone and i dont want to jail break it because i dont want to void my warranty. so si it possible to get a nes on an iphone without jail breaking it?

A. No, you need to jailbreak the Iphone to be able to get the installer to be able to get nes on the iphone.hope this helped!

How do I know if my Iphone 16gb 2g is jail broken?
Q. I would like to know if my iphone is jail broken? And what it means? and how would i find out if the iphone i bought is stolen through the imei number?

A. You can look for Apps like Cydia on your iPhone. It's a popular jail break App, there are a few more but you'll have to Google them. I suggest restoring your iPhone through iTunes, this will remove any "jailbreaking" and restore the Apple OS.

Jailbreaking just means that you can run a different operating system on your phone and get features that are not otherwise included. This will also circumvent some of the security features of the iPhone and can cause more issues than it is worth. It also voids your warranty. Not sure if anyone can tell you if the phone is stolen or not. You can try contacting the company the phone is locked to but they may not tell you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment