Sunday, January 27, 2013

How do I go off line in Facebook chat app for iPhone?

Q. Just updated Facebook app for iPhone, how do I go offline in chat. The offline icon is no longer there.

A. I have been looking for the answer to this too. It really sucks. Why would they take that option away. Not liking the new update for iPhone Facebook app.

What is the learning time frame to make a simple app on Iphone?
Q. I want to make an app on iphone where people can read my stuff for FREE. What is the learning time frame to learn the coding ..

also does itunes charge $100 per game i upload on their store to sell.

A. If you have any experience coding, then its a matter of days to learn the syntax of Xcode and a month or so to build your 'simple' program.

Otherwise, your looking at understanding how to code from scratch - and if that is the case, your better of paying an iPhone developer to create the program for you.

What's an app for iPhone that I can download to read the 50 shades trilology?
Q. I have read the first one But I can't find an app that has the second and third to read? Does anyone know of a free app for iPhone to download and read this whole series?

A. You can either buy the audio book version and listen to it with iTunes, or buy the e-book version and read it with an e-book app (free iBook app from Apple works or the free Kindle app from Amazon)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment