Friday, January 25, 2013

How do I remove the iPhone starter case?

Q. Today I just got my new iPhone 3g. The only problem is I don't personally like the case. It's Red and Black and on the back there's a Black Circle it, looks like something you press to take the case apart but it takes alot of force to press it down even a little, it's about 3/4's down the iphone case. It's a hard case, not gel. Can anyone help?

A. I can't really help without seeing it. You could message me with the pictures then I might be able to help.

Does anybody know a good ebay seller that sells iphone hard cases?
Q. I recently bought 2 iphone cases ($1.00 each) from 2 different ebay sellers.. one broke the same day i got it. It was really thin. The other one was thicker but the paint is chipping off. Does anyone know an ebay seller that sells good quality iphone cases?

A. www.i-seller.co.uk

What is better for protecting your phone, a hard case or rubber case?
Q. Whats better to protect a phone, hard case or rubber (soft) case?

A. Hard case: drops ...Hardcase separates phone came flying for a second landing boom dent
Rubber : drops ...Flop no bounce no disassemble of case

Plus Hard case scratches phones even though its minimal i do mind

Tested on iphone 2g still fresh until now rubber case user 3 years




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment