Tuesday, January 1, 2013

How do you get the iPhone 3G S ifrogz case off?

Q. I have this case: http://ifrogz.com/products.php?cat=432&wrap_overlay=4504|IP3GSoftTouch , for my iPhone, and it works great. The only problem is I don't know how to take it off. There is a little button like thing on the back that I think you press and slide off the bottom part, but it won't press in. Any tips?

A. Its really easy
jus press the button (u kno da black circle)
nd lift de upper part of the case
you can check it out on youtube
its a review of the case but he also hows how to take it off
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cENH2uYzqLk

what is the best case for the iPhone 3G S?
Q. my old iphone case got sand and dust into it and would scratch the back. which is the best case to protect the back of the iphone

A. As far as protecting the plastic & chrome on the phone, I would say the Zagg invisible shield on the full body of the phone.It really will protect it. My boyfriend has it & loves it. Some malls have Invisible Shield kiosks that will install it for you, which I recommend because it's really difficult to install, you only pay an extra $5 for them to do it and it has a lifetime guarantee on it, so if it peels, they will just install a new one for you. The problem is finding a case that would fit over that since you will need shock protection in case you were to drop it. Go on youtube, they have a ton of reviews on cases. There are some cases that have felt lining, like the Seidio Innocase II, IFrogz Luxe & Inspiretech full body protector, but in reviews people said that it still scratched up the plastic & chrome on Iphone also so its a tough one. I heard good things about the Speck Candy Shell also but its not my style. If anything, I think the Seidio had less complaints about scratching but there still was a few complaints. I'm on a mission to find a good one myself. Read reviews on Amazon & check out YouTube. If you find something post it on here, I need help finding one too. Good luck!

What is the best case for the iPhone?
Q. I have an iPhone 3G and right now I have a iFrogz or whatever on it . But I was thinking about the Otter Box . What do you guys think ?

A. Otter box is really really good for phone,no matter for the design and service.
So It is ok ou just buy it from there.

If you don;t find what you want,just another two websites below.
http




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment