Saturday, January 19, 2013

How do you get sharpie off the back of an iFrogz iPhone case?

Q. I was drawing with my friend and I got sharpie on my fingers. I answered my phone, now on my orange iFrogz case I have a big blue sharpie fingerprint. How can I get it off?
I already tried fingernail polish remover, and hydrogen peroxide.
Help please! Thanks.

A. Rubbing alcohol on a paper towel, stay away form nail polish remover, it can damage plastics.

What is the best case that offers all-around protection for a iPhone 3g?
Q. I bought a iFrogz Luxe case when I purchased my iPhone. It is a pretty nice case, but I wanted to know if there is something better out there. Since the iPhone is a really expensive phone with no insurance, I want to make sure I get a case that provides excellent all-around protection, while not damaging the phone itself (like the screen/back of phone).

A. Try Looking At This Cases :) :

http://www.thegreatguys.com/servlet/the-Cases-%26-Bags-cln-Phone-Cases/Categories

Can anyone help me with finding a cool background that goes well with my iPod touch case?
Q. I have an "Ifrogz Luxe Original Case Case for digital player - Blue/black Injection molded polycarbonate"
and i want to find a cool background for my iPod Touch that would match and look cool with it, i'm a guy so no flowers, i just need to find a cool wallpaper for my iPod that fits the style of the case. Thanks.

A. what kind of case you have? go to www.iphonewallpapers.me, they have quite nice wallpapers, suit for both iphone and i pod touch.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment