Monday, January 7, 2013

How do you keep an iphone screen protector from getting bubbles under it?

Q. I just got an iphone and an otterbox case to protect it. I love the case (and the phone) but I hate the weird bubbles that show up under the screen protector. This isn't a sticky protector, it is a part of the case. I am sure I am not the only one that this has happened to, so I figured I'd ask here.

Thank you!

A. How to install a screen protector to an IPhone
By perryclaremont, eHow Member

ntroduction
Want to keep those greasy fingers and scratches off your new IPhone? Slap on a screen protector.
Instructions
Difficulty: Moderately Easy
Things You'll Need
IPhone
Screen Protector
Cleaning Cloth
Squeegee
Patience
Steps
1Step One
Create a clean work area free of dust and pet hair. If you have animals, put them away too.
2Step Two
Clean your hands.
3Step Three
Take your cleaning cloth and clean your IPhone screen. You can use it dry but if you have some stubborn marks, use an IPhone designated spray plus your cloth.
4Step Four
Start to peel back the plastic sheet on your screen protector. Be careful not to touch the static cling/sticky side. Many screen protectors have tabs you can hold.
5Step Five
Allign the hole to the speaker and pay attention to the edges to ensure a straight fit.
6Step Six
Work slowly and use your squeegee to keep a tension on the screen protector as you move it down your screen. This helps keep air bubbles out. You can also pull the area on and off if you see a bubble and it will reapply without bubbles.
7Step Seven
Allign the home button and carefully let go of the screen protector and it will cling. Use squeegee to work out any bubbles.
Tips & Warnings
Work Slowly
Be meticulous, it will pay off in the end.
Remember, you can always start over.
Be aware of dust, hair, and fingerprints. All will become a flaw in your screen.
Don't rush it, slower is better.

How much is the stealing's fine for 2 screen protectors (10 bucks each) ?
Q. My cousin stole 2 iphone screen protectors. he gonna go talk to the Judge on September , I wondering how much for the fine , this is his first time and he was nice to the security also. He is 18 now but he doesn't have job so far .

A. See if he can work something out with the store and the court so he doesn't get anything on his record. Some type of stet docket or doing some type of community service to avoid a permanent mark. I don't know what the fine is, but if he can pay something that may help the outcome, or maybe not. Can he speak to a public defender? Or consult with an attorney for free? Keep trying to help your brother.

How do I remove my hard iPhone case?
Q. I need to replace my iPhone screen protector, but I have to remove the case first. It's a hard case and I can't figure out how to remove it without damaging my phone. Any suggestions?

A. It would help if you told people what kind of hard case you have on your Iphone.
A picture would be great...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment