Wednesday, January 30, 2013

How do you unjailbreak the iphone 4 from verizon without lossing your stuff?

Q. I used greenpoison to jailbreak my iphone 4 from verizon nd i wanna know how to unjailbreak with out lossing my stuff if in case my iphone gets like fucked up or just go trade it for another one in verizon.

A. Connect the iphone to itunes- back up all the content of the iphone- restore the iphone and it will be ''un-jailbroken''. And all the data can be reinstated after restoring if you backed up. All the best.

How much to unlocking Iphone 4 in the philippines?
Q. Just in case the Iphone 4 that I will buy from the apple store US would not be unlocked...
How much would it cost to unlock it in the Philippines?

:)

A. you can unlock ur iphone by yourself.
follow this trusted unlock service for iphone4.

Where can I get a case for the new iPod Touch that has a camera flash?
Q. Kind of like the Beamer Case for iPhone 3GS, this way my iPod can have a flash?

A. look for it on ebay




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment