Thursday, January 17, 2013

How does the Nike+ sensor work?

Q. I have the iPhone app and Nike running shoes that are Nike+ compatible, but I don't have the actual sensor. I am planning to buy it, but just wondering how it works? Do I clip it to the shoe??

A. If you have the Nike+ shoes, there's a slot in the sole of the left shoe for the sensor. If you don't have Nike+ shoes, you can buy a pouch for the laces and the sensor goes in that.

If the app uses your phone's GPS though, I don't expect you'd even need the sensor.

How to make an iPhone 4 pouch?
Q. I've got an iphone 4, and I want to make a pouch for it, what's the dimensions? I've got a thin case on it and could you give the fabric dimensions in metric units. Thanks xx
That's not really smart, drawing around the phone, after sewing it, it'll be to small.

A. Take an iPhone and wrap a cloth over it.

Has anyone found a unique iphone case website?
Q. I'm looking for a designer case. One that is kind of like a skin. ( Not a pouch that it comes in and out of, something that you keep it in all the time even when talking on it) I can't find any web sites like this. Has anyone else having any luck?

A. I would say Try Chiefpick.com they do have tons of iphone cases




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment