Wednesday, January 30, 2013

How long does economy shipping take?

Q. I ordered a custom iPhone case and they didn't give me a tracking code or anything they just said it is economy shipping. How long will it take for it to ship from California to Connecticut?

A. It normally takes about 5 working days, ie excluding the weekend

How do I make the image quality better?
Q. So I want to make a custom iPhone case but the image I want to use may be a little too small. I just don't want it to be pixelated when it gets printed. So what should I do to make the image bigger without making it pixelated?

A. lower the resolution of the image without making the dimensions smaller. programs like photoshop can do this task. if the image is already at a crappy resolution, and is too small, then any attempts to make it larger will cause pixelation.

Where can I order clear iPhone cases?
Q. I want to start up my own store on etsy and sell custom iPhone cases, but I need to find a website I can order clear cases from. Does anyone have any ideas where I can buy them in bulk? Thanks!

A. I would try EBAY, even for bulk items. If that yields no results, google it in all seriousness. Bulk items for electronics are usually ordered online so google "bulk clear iPhone cases". Hope that gives you some good info.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment