Thursday, January 24, 2013

How long is delivery time of iphone order on Apple Store Online to Singapore?

Q. I just made an order of iphone 4S at Apple Store, they sent me an confirmation indicating that the shipping time will be around 2-10 of November to Singapore, but i have to leave on my trip at 12 of November, so i wonder that do i need to postpone my filght ?, in case the iphone will be shipped behind schedule.
Because Apple used to be late at shipping their products.

A. This is the specific delivery and shipping page for the Singapore Apple Store
http://store.apple.com/sg/help/shipping_delivery

I honestly don't think you'll have a problem if the latest they say is two days before you leave.

How do you clean a white rubber protective casing of an iphone?
Q. How do you clean a white rubber protective casing of an iphone? it became yellow already and i was wondering if there is any way it can become the original color white again? any suggestions? thanks!

A. the iphone comes in black or white and the 16GB is a rare item and the white 16GB even rarer - you re very lucky to have one!

I can only get the 8GB black ones here.

you need to be very careful to NOT get any fluid in the phone otherwise it will be killed,
try jiff actifiz onto a cloth (moist and rub) then if that does not work try a cloth moistened with upvc window cleaner then clean with the actifizz cloth.

the reason that white ir rare is becaue it will get dirty very easy.

where do they sell mustache cases for iphone 3?
Q. for my first phone my mom is giving me her old iphone 3 mehh but i want a new case and I LOVE MUSTACHES!!!!!!!!!!! so is there any website that sells mustache cases for iphone 3?? but is 25$ or less?

A. Check out Amazon.com they usually have TONS of different cases and are all very cheap.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment