Monday, January 21, 2013

How much do iPhone 4 cases cost at the stands in the mall?

Q. How much do the iPhone 4 cases like the ones with gems cost at the stands in the mall? Thanks!!:)

A. Haha, those shady kiosks sell those for almost $40.00! Don't buy it there, as they are overpriced and break easily. You can get them at Target for as low as $10.

Do you know a website that has iphone 4 cases?
Q. I've looked around a little online, so don't just type in iphone 4 cases on google and give me those websites please. I'm looking for people who have bought phone cases and know good websites. I am looking for colorful, pattern, abstract, design, cases, not solids please. Thanks for any help!

A. I agree with checking out Amazon. I didn't get a case but I did get the decal for my iphone, Orange Frenzy. I have had it since last August and it still looks great. Mighty skin is the store. They have tons of different ones, it was hard to choose. One thing I do remember was that after I bought it I think I noticed that if I had gone directly to their web site I would have been able to get 3 for around the same price so check that out before hand. I slide my phone in and out of my pocket and the decal still looks as good as new...and easy to put on. I do have a black bumper around my phone so not sure if that makes a difference.

The link is for the one I got.
http://www.amazon.com/Protective-Vinyl-Decal-Apple-iPhone/dp/B003YLH1X6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1302531384&sr=8-1

What is the tightest fitting rubber iPhone 4 case?
Q. Every rubber case I've tried or checked out on other people's phones just sucks. They are way too loose. I'm looking for a rubberish iPhone 4 case that is extremely difficult to stretch fit around the 4 so that it's extremely tight. Has anyone seen anything like this?

Please don't recommend any 'Griffin' products. Thank you!

A. I don't know exactly what you're looking for but this is where I bought my last 4 iPhone 4 cases

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&me=A3C0FXNFMTGIH5




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment