Thursday, January 24, 2013

How much do you think the iPhone 4 is going to cost when the iPhone 5 comes out?

Q. I want to purchase an iPhone 4 but then the retail price is too expensive. When the iPhone 5 comes out , how much do you think the older iPhone 4 will cost? I plan on buying the phone for the retail price and unlocking it so I can use it for T-Mobile. Rumors were spreading across the internet saying that iPhone 5 will be available in the Fall. However, that is just a rumor.

A. $99 if Apple sticks with its iPhone pricing strategy. There are also rumors that the next iPhone would be available for T-Mobile & Sprint so that it would cover the 4 major carriers.

If you have an iphone 4, do you really need a lab top computer?
Q. I will purchase the iphone 4 next month, but I am wondering if I should pay a bill for both internet. I have dsl extreme on my computer, but do I really need to have it since there's dsl on the iphone 4 as well ? Are the internet services different, or the same?

A. You have to get a data plan when purchasing the iPhone 4. Its mandatory. The iPhone does not have DSL. Its wifi.

Oh & btw, its laptop to lab top.

What happens if you buy an iphone 4 and unlock it?
Q. Hi, I want to purchase an iphone 4 from America for $200 and get it to india without even turning it on or activating it and then getting it unlocked there. Will this work because I don't want to pay $600 for an unlocked one while it only costs $30 to unlock it in India.
Oh, and does the contract start even if you don't switch the phone on?

A. Your contracts starts once you sign them - if you buy and they give you the phone without sigining the contract then you can do what ever you want (BUT I doubt they will give you a phone without a contract!)

Second question- you can unlock , but once it connects to any network- Apple is smart enough to push an update and re-lock your phone...
so will do no good to you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment