Friday, January 25, 2013

How much is the average bill per month on an iPhone 3G?

Q. I'm 16, and i want to buy an iphone, but my parents will not pay the bills for me. I only want the 8gb. I text, but not obsessed with it. i know how to cut back. i barely call. and i just wanted to know how the average bill would come out for it? i do not want 900 min or anything like unlimited texting. just internet, and phone services.

A. $70 per month is an individual plan (450 minutes like any other AT&T phone is $39.99 and the extra $30 is the data plan). For me, I am on my family's family plan, so it's only $10 for an extra line and another $30 for the data plan. Course technically your parents are the ones paying if you're on a family plan.

Note that the iPhone 2G/3G/3GS was NEVER priced higher than any of the other phones that AT&T has. The only difference between the iPhone and the others is that AT&T requires you to sign up for a data plan ($30 for any AT&T phone unless you're using exchange). Then again, smart phones are kind of useless without the data plan. Well, not useless, but you're only getting part of its full potential.

Where can I buy a normal Apple Iphone 4gb?
Q. I figured now the 3G iphone is out, there would be a better chance finding a good deal on a normal iphone. I checked ebay and believe or not they are still selling outrageously on normal iphones (about $300-400). Anyone know a place where I can get a good deal on a normal 4gb iphone?

A. Maybe ebay. A good move on your part. The downloads are quick enough and almost all the new apps work well on the 2g. It has much longer battery life and doesn't have the cheap plastic look of the new phone.Plus its $10 a month cheaper.

Why I cannot use download button in appstore?
Q. I have a jailbroken 2G iphone with 3.1.2 firmware. When i want to download an app from appstore the "...$" or "free" button is unresponsive. The update, rate/comment buttons are also unresponsive and the most part of the "featured" screen. What can I do?I believe its because my firmware version is too old but my iphone can only support 3.1.2 or older versions and i dont want to buy a newer iphone, there must be another way.

A. Dont worry your not alone since its happening with me too and Since looking at the date of your post I can see that you are having the same problem as me in fact this is only affecting the older devices that run 3.1.3 or lower we have made some forum post about this so your not the only one it seems apple have updated the appstore and because of that our older devices are unable to use it, it does not affect newer devices I have a iphone 2g and am getting this problem aswell, go to these links and see for your self.

http://www.whited00r.com/forum/index.php?topic=4444.0
https://discussions.apple.com/message/17015847#17015847

Worst Case scenario would be that apple has finaly droped support for our older devices, Which would really be a bad move on there part if this is true.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment