Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How much is the data plan for the iphone 3g?

Q. I want the iphone 3g, but i have no idea what im getting myself into!? I already have unlimited text for my whole family. So therefore i don'tt need a new plan or txt messaging! i just want the internet and those other features. What exactly is included in the $30 plan and will i have to purchase a separate txt plan for me or can i just use the one i already have that includes my whole family?

A. you can use your family's plan. You just need the $30 data plan that covers the use of all data, internet, & picture forwarding!!!

Does the unlimited text plan for iphone cover other networks?
Q. I recently bought a iphone 3G and added a unlimited texting plan, however most of my friends have Verizon. Does this plan include unlimited texts to them? Or just to other AT&T users?

A. You can text anyone on any US network (international is extra). Only unlimited calling is network limited.

is there a way to destroy my iPhone 3G's battery life so i can get it replaced?
Q. i have a 16gb iphone 3g, about a year old. part of it is broken that isnt covered by the warranty. i want to get it swapped without having to pay $300. simple solution: destroy the battery. anyone know how to do this without jailbreaking it?
they can tell if its been damaged by water. they only will replace it if the batter has been shot or other internal problems. will magnets do the trick? if so, how?

A. put it under water, oops it got wet




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment