Monday, January 7, 2013

How much is a family plan for 3 iPhones?

Q. If I were to get a type of family plan along with 3 iPhones, would it still be around a 100$ a month for each or...? I want cheapest minutes, Unlimited texting, and data plan.

A. the cheapest minutes for 3 lines are $60.00 a month,texting for 3 lines is $30 a month for unlimited and internet is recommended for the iphone so that will be $30 a month for 1 line so together it will be $150. a month for the whole thing

How can I have a baby on the sims 3 on iPhone version?
Q. I need help on how to have a baby on the sims 3 iPhone version. Please help me!

A. You can't have a baby in the iPhone version sadly

How much would this plan be for 3 iPhones?
Q. A family plan of 2 or 3 iPhones (one may not be an iPhone but still AT&T), unlimited data/texting. I've heard that it's very expensive but I'm not sure. Any feedback, iPhone users?

A. I have an iphone with a family pla. And itd only 62 a month for me but all together i dont know.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment