Wednesday, January 2, 2013

How much is it to upgrade your AT&T contract to Iphone Contract?

Q. I was wondering how much more would I be paying monthly if I upgraded my AT&T phone contract to an iphone contract since I have a regular contract with no text/no internet data? Right now, I am paying about $5 dollars less than the 450 minute iphone contract without internet or texting or anything.

A. I upgraded to an iPhone & I'm just paying $20 more. I have the FamilyTalk Nation 550 plan.

If your current plan qualifies, you'll just have to add the data plan like I did (starting at $20 dollars) and you'd be set.

How much cheapest cost for get the iphone contract?
Q. Hi friends tell me how much cheapest cost for get the iphone contract... and also tell me some of the website to know more about the cost of iphone contractâ¦.

A. Youâre better off getting a 16Gb. A 16Gb iPhone is cheaper (in some cases significantly cheaper) over the life of an 18 month contract compared to an 8Gb iPhone over a 24 month contract.
You can take a 16Gb (with an initial payment) on an 18 month contract, and itâs cheaper than an 8Gb on 24 month contract every time.
A 32Gb iPhone is cheaper (in some cases significantly cheaper) over the life of an 18 month contract compared to a 16Gb iPhone over a 24 month contract. You can take a 32Gb (with an initial payment) on an 18 month contract, and itâs cheaper than a 16Gb on 24 month contract every time.

You see this website: http://www.allaboutiphone.net/2009/06/the-cheapest-way-to-get-an-iphone-3g-s-on-o2-uk/#ixzz0Kff0RHMB&C

How to get out of Iphone contract?
Q. I've had an iphone contract with at&t since late august, and i've decided the cost is too high, and not quite worth it. I'd like to somehow cancel the monthly data charges, and simply go back to my old phone. Any way this is possible without paying the termination fee, since I think the fee is more than just paying the data for the rest of my two years. Any help is really appreciated!

A. There is no way to avoid the early termination fee. However, you can sell the phone on eBay or craigslist and make up all or most of the cost.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment