Saturday, January 12, 2013

How much is the monthly plan for a verizon iPhone?

Q. I've heard that on February 3rd, the iPhone will be coming to Verizon. How much monthly will a Verizon iPhone cost with unlimited texting? What about 1,500 texts a month?

A. First of all, the iPhone will be available to preorder to current eligible VZW customers on Feb 3rd and releases to everyone on Feb 10th.

Plan pricing hasn't officially been announced yet but this is my guess based on my current plan.

I have 450 minutes and unlimited text for 59.99/mo. And I have the 9.99 data package...but for unlimited which I'm sure you will want is 29.99/mo. Plus I would highly recommend adding insurance on the iPhone because it is a brand new product to this carrier. I guess it depends on how many minutes you will use. Hope this helped somewhat.

How to activate a verizon iphone without a data plan?
Q. I heard that if you buy a verizon iphone on ebay or if someone gives you their old one, you could jailbreak it and activate with out paying for a data plan. Could I buy one from the verizon store and jailbreak it to use it without a data plan?

A. HA, Verizon (like other phone companies) would never let that happen. No data plan HAHAHAHAHAHA

What would be the best way to get the new verizon iphone?
Q. What would be the best way to get the new verizon iphone? I want to get it as fast as possible. (the day it comes out, 2,10,11)
And be able to set up the plan and activate the phone right there.
Ps. I am NOT on verizon already, and i have never even had a phone.

A. They are offering them to current VZW customers right now. I don't think you can get one on the day they are released.
You always could get an Android and have a far superior phone that does a lot more than the Iphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment